Thursday 24 September 2009

WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS

For all those that have been telling me how much they enjoy my articles, thanks for your interest and good to know the articles are a blessing to you. I’m back now and may His grace sustain me. Keep reading and you shall be blessed. I will be doing a series on Wisdom…May you be blessed.

Have you ever thought why the Bible instructs that “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom…”? --- Proverbs 4:7 May be not! You see one thing that you need more than any other thing in life is wisdom. When I talk about wisdom, I’m talking about divine wisdom (that which is from above); surely not the wisdom of this age (human wisdom) nor the wisdom of darkness.

The major crisis you’re currently facing in various areas of your life is nothing but a wisdom problem. It’s simply due to lack of wisdom! Not being able to apply divine knowledge. So you may ask, “Do I need God-wisdom every time?” The answer is yes. All the time! Since wisdom is the principal thing, then you need to take possession of it. It causes you stand out. You just ask God if you lack it. “If anyone of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him” – James 1:5

Solomon was a man that walked in wisdom; in fact known to be the wisest man that ever lived. You see, you might die trying various businesses, courses, ideas, plans if you lack this wisdom ‘m talking about. It reduces your days of labour and conserves your energy. It moves you into a place of inheritance and ends your days of struggle. It makes you walk smarter and surely brings reward and prospers the work of your hands. Don’t be fooled by your own wisdom, it’s so finite compared to the infinite wisdom of God. It surely knows all things.

“So, if truly this wisdom exists, why have I not walked in it or people around me?”, you might ask. This is because it’s a hidden wisdom and has been concealed from this age. No doubt, some people possess this wisdom I’m talking about and understand its importance; however, those who haven’t taken delivery of it would have to search for it in God. It comes through a relationship with the Holy Spirit.

“By me, kings reign and rulers decree justice” --- Proverbs 8:15. Don’t you know that, before God gives you a kingdom, He first grant you wisdom to reign. No wonder He says, “Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of your times…” --- Isaiah 33:6.

Please watch this space as I explain further on this God-ordained wisdom. Your entire life needs it. It will mark you out, reduce your labour, and grant you excellence. I will be sharing with you this kind of wisdom that people cannot resist not even the forces of hell, how to obtain it, walk in it and maintain it. Please again keep your watch and see the truth that will be exposed in my next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment